Sunday, February 27, 2022

Young entrepreneurs of Azerbaijan




Young entrepreneurs of Azerbaijan who commenced a commercial enterprise earlier than 25

Nigar Askerkhanova, age 29, native land — Baku, Founder/ GM, @fotooboibaku







About the beginning


In 2007, our household had a save promoting wallpapers, flooring coverings, and ornamental elements. Then I realized that I preferred this field, however, I desire to create something distinct and individual.
At the age of 19, I opened an employer for the manufacturing of one-of-a-kind picture wallpapers. This is an excellent area to enforce my innovative ideas. In my free time, I do image drawing, sports, organize events, travel, and go out to nature.


About business


We are engaged in the manufacturing and sale of photograph wallpapers made with the aid of order in accordance with person sizes for any residential and industrial premises. The image database consists of ninety million snapshots for each and every taste, color, and theme. We have a person series created through the designers and me.

At the age of 19, I opened an employer for the manufacturing of one-of-a-kind photograph wallpapers


We work with the great European cloth on magnificent gear that permits conveying the splendor and impact of pix in reality.


About elements and difficulties.

At first, humans in contrast picture wallpapers of the twenty-first century with these of the Soviet era. But these days there is a broad vary of wallpapers for any interior. We had difficulties with the patron base, and it took time to introduce the thought to the market with a new vision.





Features of our sphere are man or woman tastes. Sometimes it is tough to predict what will be applicable in six months. Statistics are continuously changing.



About the plans


We are making ready a new catalog for release, the place new fashions of picture wallpapers will be presented.







About the beginning





I have been working due to the fact that I used to be 17.

Since childhood, I have dreamed of developing my very own
business. When I was once in my 1/3 yr of college, I got here
up with the notion of a lingerie company. At 21, I grew to be the founder and director of the first legitimate Azerbaijani undies brand, Confidence.
We promote Azerbaijani production and the Azerbaijani brand


The principal and decisive step were once to formalize the corporation officially. We promote Azerbaijani manufacturing and the Azerbaijani brand. We are continuously working on growing orders.


About business

The fundamental mission is to create lovely and great underwear. The pricing coverage is flexible, and each and every lady can find the money for a set of undies from Confidence.
We inspire females to be confident. The vary consists of one-of-a-kind styles.

About facets and difficulties

We had doubts about how shortly we may want to achieve the have the faith of our customers. But we have been pleasantly amazed due to the fact clients shortly relied on us and had been satisfied.
Confidence is trust, confidence, faith, and confidentiality. All these values are appropriate for our subject of activity.
A team-building is one of the major key factors in constructing a business. We have a great, creative, hard-working team.
About the plans


The predominant purpose is to export and open Confidence boutiques abroad. We have excellent potentialities in the nearby and overseas markets.



Gullar Pashayeva, age 29, place of origin — Baku, Guller Couture Founder, @guller__boutique

About the beginning


I labored in the media sphere for 10 years and efficaciously headed widely widespread media initiatives in Azerbaijan. I used to be continually in the middle of events.
But in view of that childhood, I have had a love for design. Others preferred my feel of taste, and my pals requested my recommendation in deciding on clothes.
When I was once 25, I created the Guller Boutique brand.



About business


We create man or woman garb for younger people. I'm no longer a designer, however, I advance many designs personally. The vary consists of denim art, a constrained series of t-shirts and dresses.


The manufacturer is popular for denim jackets with more than a few prints. We promote Azerbaijani culture, draw Flame Towers or the Karabakh horse on jackets. We choose the entire world to understand about a lovely us of a with a wealthy record and cultural heritage.
Guller Boutique is a profitable project, regarded in Azerbaijan and abroad. Among our purchasers are celebrities of Russian and Turkish pop music.


About elements and difficulties



You want to have a wonderful wish and trust in yourself to begin your personal business. People did not recognize what we have been doing at first. This mission used to be new for Azerbaijan. Many pals discouraged me from doing business. The concept was once better to have steady earnings working for someone.
I do not sense aggressive due to the fact I do what I love

There have been difficulties when artists left us and appropriated thoughts for themselves, and then opened comparable projects. But I do not sense aggressive due to the fact I do what I love.


















No comments:

Post a Comment