Thursday, April 7, 2011

The key to Building a Successful Team : Fundraising

Tried of selling overpriced items that no one want or needs? Tried of putting forth maximum effort and in return getting very little for your organization? We were tired of it too, At First class Incentives, we are coaches, parents and folks who believe that no child should be left behind from anything due to lack of money. Let's face it, times are tough and a child who has the potential to do great could be left out.


We did our research and we found that travel is the number 1 incentive that caused people int action. We found that through customized tickets sales, we are able to provide your team with the opportunity to earn up to $20,000. Now each team or organization is unique, each with different needs.

For one little boys basketball team, in 1 weeks time, they earned enough to buy new uniforms for Regional, each player got a brand new leather basketball, each team member got their very own personalized hooded pull-over sweatshirt, each team member received lunch both Saturday and Sunday, each family received a weekend pass to get into the games, 2 $ 50 gift certificates were awarded to the people who sold the most customized tickets and 1 parent got $50 in her gas tank for running team errands before they played.

This is just one example of how this fundraiser works, We have helped sports teams, churches, youth groups, children and clinics.

what I do is very important to me. When I was growing up I always heard "No" I could not join any rec leagues. I did manage to join athletics in Junior High.  I started with basketball but my mom could not afford the shies, I was lucky to have some one's mom buy them for me.When I started track it was the same thing. Had it not been for a lady name xyz, I wouldn't have had shoes at all. I couldn't run summer track because we did not have the money, I couldn't go to camp because money. When I got in band I had to earn all my money for tips through the fundraisers, none as successful as First Class Incentives. When it came to private lessons, again, no money. I often wondered had I been able to improve on any of these skills, how different my life might be, I did something different when  it came to to my 6 children.

We support everything they want to do. we have dine football, soccer cheer leading, bull riding, track, basketball, baseball and are in talks about junior fire fighters and boxing .This all costs money and our fundraiser is an excellent way to make sure no child is left behind.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment